About the conference
Since 1999 the ETRAP conferences intend to bring together training providers, academics, policy makers, radiation protection professionals, regulators and authorities, and end-users of education and training in radiation protection.
It offers the opportunity for learning, discussing and networking about the latest findings and developments in education and training in radiation protection, and facilitates networking amongst the different stakeholders.
This conference is organized by the Belgian Nuclear Research Centre SCK CEN and the University of Groningen in cooperation with IAEA, EUTERP and IRPA, and with support of EFOMP, HERCA, IRPA-YG, BVS-ABR, NVS, FANR, CEA-INSTN, Technical University Madrid and Leibniz University Hannover.
- Competence standards for trainers
- Online and hybrid learning: innovation and experiences gained
- Competence based systems vs. qualification based systems
- Attracting and preserving a competent workforce in radiation protection
- Integration of social sciences and humanities and public engagement
Full papers can be sent via email to academy [at] sckcen [dot] be until June 16, 2023, using the full paper template (.docx).
The full papers will be published in the conference proceedings with an ISBN number.
- EUTERP Workshop
26-27 June 2023
- Full paper deadline
16 June 2023
- ETRAP Conference
28-30 June 2023
Scientific programme committee
- Michèle Coeck (SCK CEN), chair
- Hielke Freerk Boersma (RUG)
- Arjo Bunskoeke (RUG)
- Joanne Stewart (EUTERP)
- Eduardo Gallego (Technical University Madrid)
- Marie Claire Cantone (IRPA)
- Thiago Lima (IRPA-YG)
- Andrea Luciani (IAEA)
- Barbara Godthelp (HERCA)
- Heleen van Elsäcker-Degenaar (NVS)
- Pascal Froment (BVS-ABR)
- Jan-Willem Vahlbruch (Leibniz University)
- Daniele Giuffrida (FANR)
- Adriaan Lammertsma (EFOMP)
academy [at] sckcen [dot] be